Information we gather:
- As with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
E-mail address, user name & password. Gathered by the registration & login process.
How we use the information we gather:
- The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-Mail's may be sent to inform you of news of our services, events, general information. This 'mailing list' will require permission from you before your address is added and you can un-subscribe easily from the use control panel.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information:
- All information provided by you is kept in a secure database, and sensitive information is always encrypted.
- Any E-mail received is also held securely on googles gmail server.
- Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalise your experience of our website.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.